Inbound Marketer. Creative. Copywriter. Journalist. Poet. Note-taker. Doodler. Thinker.
Every story matters – I just start with better writing.
I pride myself on content that does good.
Currently learning how technology can solve business problems.
This blog is my creative outlet.
- Creative Copywriter and part of a brilliant marketing team at business technology partner Telefonix
- Certified in Hubspot: Inbound Theory, Marketing Software & Content Marketing
- Produced investment feature pieces for The Telegraph
- Researched major women’s health piece for several publications.
- Ran digital marketing for Happy Dogs – loved working with dogs!
- Ran marketing, sales and admin for natural insect repellent company incognito
- Completed Google Certificate: Digital Marketing
Clippings – (2014)
Why call a blog ‘coin phrases’?
Coining phrases is the writer’s greatest power and greatest responsibility. It’s also pretty fun.